You may join a MIXED GROUP tour alongside others, or book a PRIVATE GROUP tour to reserve our van exclusively for your group. Details and pricing are below. Open year-round!
MIXED GROUP WINE TOURS
Ride alongside other guests in our spacious 9-passenger van! Vine Ride will chauffeur everyone to several Petoskey area wineries. Most are located within a 15-minute drive from downtown Petoskey.
Check Dates & Book Seats
Booking closes at 6:00pm the day prior
Afternoon tour: $59.00 per person
Evening tour: $49.00 per person (June–Oct.)
Must be 21 or older
Afternoon tour: This 4-hour tour runs from 12:00 to 4:00pm (November–May) or 11:00am to 3:00pm (June–October), plus time for guest pick-up and return. Includes stops at 4 wineries.
Evening tour: Offered June 1 thru October 31. This 3-hour tour runs from 5:00 to 8:00pm, plus time for guest pick-up and return. Includes stops at 3 wineries.
Vine Ride will pick you up approximately 10 to 40 minutes before the tour’s start time. We’ll call beforehand, to ensure you have plenty of advance notice.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your lodging (limited to Alanson, Bay Harbor, Bay View, Boyne City, Boyne Falls, Harbor Springs, Petoskey and Walloon Lake.)
- Visits to wineries, selected by Vine Ride. Plan to spend around 45 minutes at each one.
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water. For heavier fare we suggest you purchase small plates from the wineries, or bring your own food to enjoy inside the tour vehicle.
- Comfortable and stylish transportation in our spacious 9-passenger van (pictured below)–equipped with captain’s seats, individual A/C control, and decor that earns its Vine Ride name!
- A professional and attentive chauffeur. Vine Ride is fully licensed and insured.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Wine tasting fees (typically $5 to $10 per person, per winery).
- Any other beverages, food or incidentals you wish to purchase.
- Optional chauffeur gratuity.
WHAT TO BRING
- A photo ID. All guests must be 21+.
- Cash or credit to cover wine tasting fees and anything else you wish to purchase.
- Comfy walking shoes! Most wineries allow guests to stroll their grounds.
- Your own food, if desired. Vine Ride offers complimentary snacks and bottled water, and most wineries offer small plates for purchase. Beyond that, you’re welcome to bring your own food to enjoy inside the tour vehicle.
- Guests are not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke or vape inside the tour vehicle.
- “Rain or shine we wine!”
PRIVATE GROUP WINE TOURS
Reserve our van exclusively for your group! Vine Ride can comfortably accommodate up to 9 guests. This is a great option for birthdays, bachelorette parties, corporate outings, and other special occasions.
Check Dates & Book the Van
Booking closes three days prior
Afternoon tour: $400.00
Evening tour: $300.00 (June–Oct.)
Must be 21 or older | Covers up to 9 guests
This experience has the same features and timing as the mixed group tours (described above), except our van is reserved exclusively for your group and Vine Ride will work with your group on a custom itinerary. You pick which wineries to visit–subject to their policies and operating hours–or we can guide you.
- Groups are not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke or vape inside the tour vehicle.
- The itinerary must be finalized at least 24 hours in advance of the tour.
- “Rain or shine we wine!”