Vine Ride specializes in private group wine tours for up to 7 people. Now booking for April 2023 and later!
CURRENT SCHEDULE & RATES
April through May: Tour offered daily from 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Visits 4 wineries. $200.00 for 2 people; $300.00 for 3 people; $400.00 for 4-7 people.
June through October: Tours offered Monday – Saturday from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM. Sundays from 1:00 – 4:00 PM. Visits 3 wineries. $150.00 for 2 people; $225.00 for 3 people; $300.00 for 4-7 people.
Vine Ride will pick you up 10 to 40 minutes before the tour’s start time. We’ll call beforehand, to ensure you have plenty of advance notice.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your lodging (limited to Alanson, Bay Harbor, Bay View, Boyne City, Boyne Falls, Harbor Springs, Petoskey and Walloon Lake.)
- Visits to wineries. Plan to spend around 45 minutes at each one.
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water. For heavier fare we suggest you purchase small plates from the wineries, or bring your own food to enjoy inside the tour vehicle.
- Comfortable and stylish transportation in our spacious passenger van (pictured below)–equipped with captain’s seats, individual A/C control, and decor that earns its Vine Ride name!
- A professional and attentive chauffeur. Vine Ride is commercially licensed and insured.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Wine tasting fees (typically $10 to $15 per person, per winery).
- Any other beverages, food or incidentals you wish to purchase.
- Optional chauffeur gratuity.
WHAT TO BRING
- A photo ID. All guests must be 21+.
- Cash or credit to cover wine tasting fees and anything else you wish to purchase.
- Comfy walking shoes! Most wineries allow guests to stroll their grounds.
- Your own food, if desired. Vine Ride offers complimentary snacks and bottled water, and most wineries offer small plates for purchase. Beyond that, you’re welcome to bring your own food to enjoy inside the tour vehicle.
- Guests are not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke or vape inside the tour vehicle.
- “Rain or shine we wine!”