Thank you for your interest in our wine tours. Vine Ride is temporarily CLOSED for the rest of 2020 due to escalating COVID-19 cases in our community.
Please check back early next year to view our 2021 tour schedule. Wishing you healthy and happy holidays!
MIXED GROUP & PRIVATE GROUP TOURS
If you have a smaller group (1-2 people), and you’re willing to share our tour vehicle with 1-2 people from another group (sitting six feet away), then a MIXED GROUP experience is ideal for you.
If you have a larger group (up to 8 people), or if you just want exclusive use of our vehicle regardless of group size, then consider our PRIVATE GROUP option instead. Details for both are below.
TOUR SCHEDULE & RATES
Must be 21 or older to participate
AFTERNOON TOUR – visit 4 wineries
Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 – 4:00 PM
Mixed group: $59.00 per person (4 people max)
Private group: $400.00 base rate (8 people max)
‘HAPPY HOUR’ TOUR – visit 3 wineries
Monday thru Friday from 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Available seasonally from June 1 – October 15
Mixed group: $49.00 per person (4 people max)
Private group: $300.00 base rate (8 people max)
Vine Ride will pick you up 10 to 40 minutes before the tour’s start time. We’ll call beforehand, to ensure you have plenty of advance notice.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your lodging (limited to Alanson, Bay Harbor, Bay View, Boyne City, Boyne Falls, Harbor Springs, Petoskey and Walloon Lake.)
- Visits to wineries. Plan to spend around 45 minutes at each one.
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water. For heavier fare we suggest you purchase small plates from the wineries, or bring your own food to enjoy inside the tour vehicle.
- Comfortable and stylish transportation in our spacious passenger van (pictured below)–equipped with captain’s seats, individual A/C control, and decor that earns its Vine Ride name!
- A professional and attentive chauffeur. Vine Ride is fully licensed and insured.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Wine tasting fees (typically $5 to $10 per person, per winery).
- Any other beverages, food or incidentals you wish to purchase.
- Optional chauffeur gratuity.
WHAT TO BRING
- A photo ID. All guests must be 21+.
- A face mask. Under COVID-19 orders, it’s required during parts of the tour.
- Cash or credit to cover wine tasting fees and anything else you wish to purchase.
- Comfy walking shoes! Most wineries allow guests to stroll their grounds.
- Your own food, if desired. Vine Ride offers complimentary snacks and bottled water, and most wineries offer small plates for purchase. Beyond that, you’re welcome to bring your own food to enjoy inside the tour vehicle.
- Guests are not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke or vape inside the tour vehicle.
- “Rain or shine we wine!”